An eco-friendly event, the aim of this edition
Forum EnerGaïa has a duty to lead by example in terms of sustainable development. This is why the 2018 edition will see a number of tangible commitments coming into play:
- a reduction in the consumption of energy, water and paper;
- limitation and control of waste generated by the organisation of the event (reduction, reuse and recycling of waste);
- the promotion of “soft” transport modes,
- the introduction of locally-sourced catering with seasonal cuisine;
- initiatives to raise the awareness of partners and the public to environmental issues.
By adopting this approach, Forum EnerGaïa pursues the short-term aim of becoming an environmentally responsible event.