Dedicated to renewable energies and the energy transition, the EnerGaïa Forum must set an example in terms of sustainable development. This is why the EnerGaïa Forum is continuing its actions implemented since 2017.
- a reduction in the consumption of energy, water and paper;
- limitation and control of waste generated by the organisation of the event (reduction, reuse and recycling of waste);
- the promotion of “soft” transport modes,
- the introduction of locally-sourced catering with seasonal cuisine;
- initiatives to raise the awareness of partners and the public to environmental issues.
By adopting this approach, Forum EnerGaïa pursues the short-term aim of becoming an environmentally responsible event.
- In association with the caterer Cabiron – ISO 20121 certified – Forum EnerGaïa undertakes to provide a locally sourced and seasonal food offering
- In the food service area, no plastic bottles will be sold.
- On takeaway areas selling plastic bottles, the plastic bottle tops will be recovered and donated to the charity Bouchons D’Amour.
More information on www.bouchonsdamour.com
- All communications materials are printed on PEFC and Imprim’Vert certified paper
- Badge lanyards and badge holders will be collected for re-use at the 2020 edition
- Promotion of our contractors and other sustainable contributors who work alongside us in our eco-responsible approach
- A carpooling platform ⇒ Togetzer
- SNCF discount vouchers offering 20% off train journeys, available on request.
- Provision of a parking area for two-wheelers
- Improved wayfinding to the tram.
- Improved connections between railway station, airport, tram and exhibition centre
- Improvement of waste sorting
- Recovery of display banners by a recycler to make bags.
- Use of LED light bulbs
- Decoration with ornamental plants that can be replanted.
- Implementation of dual flush systems in men’s, women’s and disabled toilets.